The South Campus Neighbourhoods Coalition (SCNC) is sponsoring a public meeting this Tuesday, June 14th.
Why? The U of A wants to change the Long Range Development Plan for South Campus by the end of the summer. We don’t know what those exact changes will be but it is time to inform the broader community of the situation, discuss options and take action.
When? Tuesday June 14th Open House: 7:00 to 7:30 pm, Meeting: 7:30 to 9:00 pm
Where? McKernan School Small Gym
What’s on the agenda?
- Information on differences between the publicly released South Campus Long Range Development Plan (LRDP 2002) and the latest South Campus Sector plans (2010).
- New facility developments
- Traffic and parking changes
- Planning and legal options
- How our communities can take action to avoid undesirable outcomes
A lot is at stake for our neighbourhoods! Please attend and support good outcomes for our neighbourhoods, the university and Edmonton.
The South Campus Neighbourhood Coalition Community Representatives Committee and Executive