The next neighbour to neighbour discussion is on Friday February 28 at 7pm, focusing on the topic of living financially independently.
One eighth of Belgravia’s residents are over the age of 75 and living independently.
Would you like to learn more about financials in today’s world?
– Estate planning and avoiding simple hiccups
– Couples and accounts consolidation
– Powers of attorney (financial and medical)
– Life Insurance – what matters in planning executors and all those grandchildren!
– Assisted Living and Long-term care is a possibility – how do we plan?
Come one, come all – Friday, February 28th @ 7pm
Bring your questions
Bring your appetite (snacks provided)
Bring a donation for the Campus Food Bank if you can!