Hello gardeners and community members,
Belgravia Elementary School is looking for interested community members to help out with our garden.
Assistance would be much appreciated in any of the following areas:
– garden preparation in early May
– garden club (working with students) to germinate seedlings and plant/tend our garden
– garden maintenance – including watering and weeding during the summer months of June, July and August.
– pond care and maintenance
– fall maintenance and garden shutdown
Please contact Belgravia School’s Volunteer Coordinator if you would like to help. (Lori-anne Bond firstname.lastname@example.org or (780) 432 0807)