The BCL hall has historically been well used for various programs in the community. With both upper and lower hall spaces, our goal is to achieve a Hall for All … for the whole community. Please contact anyone on the BCL Board with ideas about how you can help make this happen. Current programs at the hall include:
1. Belgravia Play School (BPS)
From 8:30 – 11:30 am, M/W/F (4 year olds) and T/R (3 year olds) the BPS operates in the lower hall space dedicated to the program. For more information click here.
2. General Community Programs, Winter 2018 (For more details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Strength & Stretch: Fit for Life Class (Fridays, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm)
- Zumba for Adults (Thursdays, 7-8 pm)
- Soapstone Carving (Mondays and Wednesdays, 7 – 9 pm)
- Mat Yoga (Tuesdays), 10:20 – 11:20 am
- Chair Yoga (Tuesdays), 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
3. Made in Belgravia series
Made In Belgravia (MIB) is an opportunity for Belgravia residents with a variety of skills, abilities and hobbies to teach and learn from each other. If you have an idea for our MIB series, please contact MIB coordinator, Jeanette Boman (email@example.com).