The BCL hall has historically been well used for various programs in the community. With the new hall having several rental spaces, we are looking forward to making the hall serve as a Hall for All for the whole community. Please contact anyone on the BCL Board with ideas about how you want to help make this happen.
Current activities happening at the hall include:
BCL Cooperative Playschool (BCP) *
From 8:30 – 11:30 am, M/W/F (4 year olds) and T/R (3 year olds) the BCP operates in the lower hall space dedicated to the program. For more information click here.
Programs at the Hall, Winter 2017 *
For program information, e-mail BCL Program Director, Annette Stupar-Cairns (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sunday Afternoon for Young Families (Sundays, 3-5 pm)
- Zumba (Mondays, 7-8 pm)
- Community Yoga (Tuesdays, 9:30 – 1030 am)
- Strength & Stretch: Fit for Life Class (Fridays, 1 – 2 pm)
- Tension Relief Class (Wednesdays, 7:30 – 8:30 pm)
- Youth (7 – 13) Shinny (Saturdays at the rink, starting January 7, 2 – 4 pm)
- Soapstone Carving (Mondays, 7 – 9 pm)
Made in Belgravia series *
Made In Belgravia (MIB) is an opportunity for Belgravia residents with a variety of skills, abilities and hobbies to teach and learn from each other. If you have a MIB idea, either to facilitate or as something you’d like to learn about, contact MIB coordinator, Jeanette Boman (email@example.com).