EFCL Good Neighbour Construction Session: June 3, 2015 (7-9 pm) at McKernan Hall.
Come to the EFCL session on what leagues can do to encourage ‘good neighbour’ construction practices.
- Get tips from city staff and other leagues.
- Pick up copies of the Good Neighbour Guide.
- Help the city’s Construction Advisory Committee identify the priority issues.
- Send your stories and photos to Bev.Zubot@efcl.org which will be displayed at the session, and used as example cases to resolve.
- Work with others to find solutions and maintain more pleasant, harmonious neighbourhoods in the midst of construction.
All interested residents are welcome to attend!